There are a few ways one can help:
1. Volunteer time. We pack backpacks weekly during the school year:
- Wednesday, 3:45pm at Wyman Elementary in the cafeteria
- Thursday, 5:30pm at Vineyard Christian Fellowship (8th and Main). Entrance on 8th Street.
2. Donate non-perishable, easy to open, single serving food:
- Your organization can do a food drive
- Individuals can bring food by any Rolla elem. school or call Faith Ann Barnes: 573-368-8001.
3. Donate money. It takes about $8 to fill one backpack per week:
- Adopt one child for a month or longer
- Adopt a school for a month or longer
- Make a single donation, everything helps
Send monetary donations to: PO Box 122, Rolla, MO 65402.
Make checks payable to Hope Alliance
HOPE alliance of missouri is a 501(c)(3) organization, so all donations are tax deductible.